The Berkhamsted and District Chamber of Commerce has been raising the question of parking in Berkhamsted with the local council, and now in conjunction with them we are asking you to help us by completing this survey.
The Multi-storey Car Park in due for completion in late Spring 2020. It will have some 320 spaces over 7 floors.
This Survey of Parking Needs among Berkhamsted’s Businesses is in preparation for discussions with the Borough Council regarding the possibility of helping local businesses making parking more readily available for their staff and ease parking pressures on the surrounding streets.
The data gathered by the Chamber of Commerce will be made available to the Parking Forum at Berkhamsted Town Council for discussions with the Borough Council on its future parking regime in Berkhamsted.
Action: Please reply to these questions before 31st July.
- How many people do you employ?
- How many parking spaces do you have on your premises available for staff/visitors to use?
- Putting costs to one side, if spaces can be allocated for local business staff parking, how many spaces would be sufficient to accommodate your staff?
- What measures would incentivise your staff to park in the MCSP instead of local street parking? e.g. season tickets, discounts for member businesses, designated electrical vehicle charging points, priority for those in a car sharing scheme.
- Would you be interested in some variation of an annual charge, individual permit or discount scheme?
- Covering only Mon – Fri ………. Or Every day ……………
- Do you have any suggestions on how a scheme should operate in line with your staff needs? E.g. allocated spaces by business or individual staff members, signage and monitoring.
- Your Company Name:
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our survey monkey by clicking the link below: