Why Become A Member?
The Chamber of Commerce warmly welcomes all types of businesses. Whether you’re a sole proprietor, a small LLP or part of a large national limited company, you’re welcome to join this thriving business community.
Whatever the business sector and whether you have offices, a shop on the High Street or work from home, and whatever the business sector, be it retail, hospitality & leisure, business to business, charitable or sporting and cultural… you will always find a warm and friendly welcome at BDCC.
Benefits of Membership
12 months membership at just £40 per year includes the following Benefits:
- Monthly networking through Champagne Networking Breakfasts & Business Lunches
- Opportunity to host “Pop-up” networking events to promote your business
- Website Member Spotlights
- Access to discounted online training & education
- Free quarterly Chamber newsletter
- Support and Guidance in accessing grants
- Discounts between Chamber Members
- Access to Annual Chamber BBQ & Christmas Lunch