IMPORTANT LOCAL SURVEY
PLEASE READ AND COMPLETE… IT AFFECTS YOU!
The Covid-19 health crisis has affected us all, including businesses in Berkhamsted High Street.
The Berkhamsted Chamber of Commerce (BDCC), Berkhamsted Town Council (BTC) and Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) are all working together to introduce simple but positive changes to Berkhamsted High Street to:
- Aid the post-Covid-19 recovery
- Boost the local economy
- Increase opportunities for businesses to extend trading areas
- Encourage the local community to continue supporting local business safely
- Pedestrianise the High Street on Saturday (Market Day) between the main cross roads and Castle Street by closing to all vehicles
- Remove some of the parking bays in the High Street to increase space for pedestrians/shoppers
Your opinions matter – please click here to fill in a short survey regarding the proposal above
Please note this survey closes at 5pm on Friday 10th July.