- This event has passed.
Wednesday 19th April @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm£25.00 – £30.00
Join us for a networking lunch on Wednesday 19th April from 12:30pm – 2:30pm.
This month’s lunch will be held at Lussmanns, who are a current member of the Berkhamsted Chamber and Andrei the founder will provide us with a few words on behalf of Lussmanns at the start of the lunch.
On arrival you will be served with a complimentary glass of wine/beer or soft drink.
The lunch will consist of a 2-course menu, starter & main meal, followed by coffee & chocolate truffles.
1) Rhug organic bombas (Rhug Farm, Corwen, Wales) Croquette of organic mutton, mashed potato, salsa brava
2) Chicory salad Somerset ewe’s curd, walnuts, Dijon dressing (v, n)
3) South coast mackerel & parmentier potatoes Rosemary, anchovy, chilli
1) Courgette & basil arancini Mediterranean charred vegetables, salsa brava (v)
2) Confit of slow cooked free range pork belly , kohlrabi remoulade , caramelised apple puree & hazelnut gremolata
3) MSC fishcake spinach, capers, butter sauce
Please be aware, tickets will be on sale until midnight of the 17th April.